Here is a summary of our opening hours over the festive period for our four branches…
- Monday 21st December 9am – 1pm
- Tuesday 22nd December 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 23rd December 9am – 1pm
- Christmas Eve 9am – 1pm
- Christmas Day – Closed
- Boxing Day – Closed
- Sunday 27th December – Closed
- Monday 28th December – Closed
- Tuesday 29th December 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 30th December 9am – 1pm
- New Years Eve 9am – 1pm
- New Years Day – Closed
- Saturday 2nd January – Closed
- Sunday 3rd January – Closed
- Monday 4th January – Friday 8th January – 9am – 1pm
The above opening hours are due to recent government advice and the Tier 4 announcement, which covers all branch locations. We will be reviewing our branch opening hours early in the new year.
Please note: If customers request any faster payment online or send money electronically to their HBS account, if this request is received after 11am on Thursday 24th December 2020, this will not be processed until Tuesday 29th December 2020. Any payment request received after 11am on Thursday 31st December 2020, this will not be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
Our Head Office is open and operating from 9am – 5pm up until Christmas Eve, where we will close at 1pm and then we will have limited opening hours up until New Years Eve, where we will close at 1pm. We will resume our normal head office hours of 9am – 5pm on January 4th 2021.
We wish all our members season’s greetings and a fantastic festive period and thank you for your support in 2020 and during this difficult period.