Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance
We know that becoming a greener Society is a long journey. However, the small steps all add up to a positive and impactful change. We would really appreciate you spending two minutes of your time providing feedback through our Green Survey – this will help us make things better and enable us to understand what is important to you. Your answers will remain anonymous and will be aggregated with other responses to provide an overall view.
We are committed to operate a sustainable business that manages the impacts of climate change and supports the transition to a greener, net zero economy. The Society will continue to develop its knowledge of climate change and take action to manage the impacts on its members and the organisation. This will be achieved through working with partners and stakeholders.
As part of our ESG manifesto:
- We are committed to reducing the Society’s footprint.
- We support the UK Government’s ambition to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050 and we are committed to helping generate sustainable economic growth.
- In line with our vision, we will continue to play an active role in our communities.
- We will continue to support our people in an ethical and responsible way.
- We will commit to best practice in corporate governance.