Mutual: Issue 1 Part 1
Mutual provides you with all things Harpenden Building Society. Giving you an inside look into society news, community work, volunteering, savings and fraud advice and more. Here we bring you our exclusive first issue of Mutual. We hope you enjoy it and we are excited to bring you more editions throughout the year. Below is further content which we feel will be of benefit to you.
Some highlights included in this editions are:
- Message from our CEO Richard Doe
- Our 70th anniversary
- Our community support in 2023
- Colleague fundraising
- Harpenden Online FAQs and top tips
- Smart Money People
Stay tuned for part 2 which will be available to view soon.
Our communities are at the heart of what we do... and we are committed to helping support local events, clubs, initiatives and causes as much as we can. Here we explore the recent contributions and support we have provided within our local communities and branch locations of Harpenden, Tring, Radlett and Leighton Buzzard.
Harpenden Online is a simple and safe way to manage your account(s) online, wherever you are. Register for Harpenden Online to enjoy the convenience of:
- Account opening and access to our online savings products
- 24/7 access to view your accounts on any device
- Check your interest rates and account information
- Request payments to your nominated account
- Update your personal contact information
- Securely communicate with our Member Services Team
Our 70th Anniversary
2023 was a special year as we marked our Platinum Jubilee, celebrating 70 years of helping people to buy their own homes and save for their future. It was March 3rd 1953 – during the era of the baby boomers - that our foundations were created when a group of local business people came together, united a community and established the Harpenden Building Society.
We want to hear from you!
We welcome our members to send us any stories to include them in future issues… send our editors any of the below:
- Any fundraising achievements
- Any volunteering or community support you have provided
- Or let us know if there is any specific advice or content you would like us to talk about? Maybe protection online or digital advice…
Send us your content, details and any photos or images…we’d love to hear from you.
Or via post: Editorial team,
Harpenden Building Society,
Mardall House, 9-11 Vaughan Road, Harpenden AL5 4HU
Sign up to our emails and magazines
If you'd like to find out about our latest news, products and services, sign up to our emails and magazines. We won't bombard you with emails and we'll always treat your personal details with care.
Your privacy is important to us and we'll ensure that your details are accurate and kept up-to-date. View our Privacy Page.