November 22nd, 2021. Harpenden Building Society has announced a range of product enhancements and reduced rates.
New mortgage rates, fees and lending scope now include:
- 1.99% (inc ERC) and 2.49% (Non ERC) for 2 year and 2.29% (inc ERC) and 2.69% (Non ERC) for 3 year discounted periods
- Specific products available for larger loans of £1,000,001 to £2 million
- Arrangement fees have been reduced with the Society introducing set application and completion fees. £100 application/booking fee applies to all products with arrangement fees of £800 up to £1m and £3,000 up to £2m
Holiday Lets, Holiday Home and Second Home products are now combined, with new LTVs of 80% and 75%.
- Mortgage products are available for purchase, re-mortgage and capital raising
- Products are available with no Early Repayment Charges (ERCs)
- Different types of employment including employed, self-employed and retired giving additional options to brokers and their customers. A wide variety of additional incomes are also considered including those from a pension, drawings, dividends, rental/investment/trust income and maintenance.
Emily Smith, Head of Distribution & Marketing, Harpenden Building Society commented: “We are pleased to be offering reduced rates in what is a very buoyant mortgage market. In addition to great rates and features, our mortgages continue to be individually underwritten, all with the aim to get the mortgage application approved, however complex. These are exciting times for the Harpenden and give a flavour of the positive changes to come.”
You can view our full product range in the intermediaries section